|This year's theme is The Future of Family Businesses: Share, Transform, Lead Globally
This year the Summit spotlights are on future opportunities for business-owning families and their ventures, and on the transformative power of the Next Gen: born global, tech-savvy, entrepreneurial and willing to think differently.
Join peers and experts from FBN global families for inspirational real-life cases and family-to-family conversations to learn how sustainable and successful family businesses:
An opportunity not to miss!
- Share their unique values, experience and practices across generations and ventures
- Transform their organizations to build competitive advantages through continuous innovation and growth, and by attracting, retaining and developing Next Gen and external talent everywhere in the world
- Lead with a global and social mindset for sustainable economic development for future generations
- Venice, the capital of northern Italy’s Veneto region, is world-famous for its canals, it is built on more than 100 small islands in a lagoon in the Adriatic Sea
- Sunday 7 to Tuesday 9 October: Pre-Summit Learning Journeys to dive into the richness of Italian culture and discover unique family businesses
- Wednesday 10 to Friday 12 October:
- Get inspired by exceptional plenary speakers
- Engage in interactive sessions with first class family speakersfrom across the globe
- Enjoy Exclusive Social events to gather, network with your peers and have fun
FBN Summits are recognized for their interactive learning formats that spark new ideas and help build important relationships.
Registrations for the FBN 29th Global Summit on 10-13 October in Venice, Italy are now open!
Looking forward to welcome you in Venice!
The FBN Team